» Most Requested New Feature of auto cad2002 » makingmoney

Most Requested New Feature of auto cad2002

I don't actually know if this was a major request feature enhancement or not but it is actually one of the first surprises I found. As expected, you still can't dump the Autodesk advertising ( Point A, Buzzsaw and RedSpark ) folders but you can Add your own and if you Add enough, you can move them up to the top forcing the Advertising stuff below the line of sight. It's a cynical attitude, I know, but I also know it is one shared by many other users who have commented on this "in your face" style of advertising. But let's not forget that Microsoft does this with even more "in your face" marketing.m I hope Autodesk has the courage to make these folders Removable in the future. As an architectural oriented user, why do I need a link to RedSpark - the mechanical version of Buzzsaw. I use Buzzsaw and Point A, but I don't access them with my Select File dialogue box so I'd like the option to choose my own way of working. Add... and Add Current Folder gets a high-five from me.

Posted by bisnisrich, Kamis, 10 April 2008 09.52